Monday, July 18, 2016

Cell in (and out of!) theaters this month

I've taken more note of what Stephen King movie adaptations are coming out since starting this project. Unfortunately, as I am already well aware, they can't all be winners. Although there is already buzz for the upcoming Dark Tower movies starting next year, Cell (based on the 2006 novel) hit theaters in limited release this month, and I'm pretty sure is already gone. However, you can watch it on demand if so inclined. I hope that if you do end up watching it, you get to watch it for free, because, with a 0% fresh rating from Rotten Tomatoes, you'll get exactly what you pay for!

I can safely say it is a relief that this one is a long way off for this project. Perhaps critical consensus will have shifted by the time I get around to it...but I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment